down का हिन्दी अर्थ
क्षमा करें, हमें सटीक मिलान नहीं मिला।
हम अपने शब्दकोशों में लगातार सुधार कर रहे हैं। फिर भी, यह संभव है कि कुछ शब्द उपलब्ध न हों। आप फ़ोरम में अन्य सदस्यों से पूछ सकते हैं, या हमें ईमेल भेज सकते हैं। हम कोशिश करेंगे और मदद करेंगे।
down की परिभाषाएं और अर्थ अंग्रेजी में
- being or moving lower in position or less in some value
- "down by a pawn"
- "lay face down"
- "our team is down by a run"
- "the moon is down"
- "the stock market is down today"
- becoming progressively lower
- "the down trend in the real estate market"
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- "the down staircase"
- "the downward course of the stream"
- being put out by a strikeout
- "two down in the bottom of the ninth"
- understood perfectly
down pat, mastered
- "had his algebra problems down"
- filled with melancholy and despondency
blue, blue, depressed, dispirited, down in the mouth, downcast, downhearted, gloomy, grim, grim, low-spirited, low, low
- "a dispirited and resigned expression on her face"
- "a gloomy silence"
- "depressed by the loss of his job"
- "downcast after his defeat"
- "feeling discouraged and downhearted"
- "gloomy at the thought of what he had to face"
- "gloomy predictions"
- "lonely and blue in a strange city"
- "the darkening mood"
- "took a grim view of the economy"
- not functioning (temporarily or permanently)
- "we can't work because the computer is down"
- "the shades were down"
- lower than previously
- "prices are down"
- "the market is depressed"
down क्रिया विशेषण
- from an earlier time
- "the story was passed down from father to son"
- to a lower intensity
- "he slowly phased down the light until the stage was completely black"
- in an inactive or inoperative state
- "the computer went down again"
- "the factory went down during the strike"
- paid in cash at time of purchase
- "put ten dollars down on the necklace"
- away from a more central or a more northerly place
- "came down for the wedding"
- "flew down to Florida"
- "was sent down to work at the regional office"
- "worked down on the farm"
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
downward, downwardly, downwards
- "don't fall down"
- "prices plunged downward"
- "rode the lift up and skied down"
- English physician who first described Down's syndrome (1828-1896)
Down, Down, John L. H. Down
- (usually plural) a rolling treeless highland with little soil
- fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- soft fine feathers
- (American football) a complete play to advance the football
- "you have four downs to gain ten yards"
- shoot at and force to come down
land, land, shoot down
- "the enemy landed several of our aircraft"
- cause to come or go down
cut down, knock down, pull down, push down
- "The mugger knocked down the old lady after she refused to hand over her wallet"
- "The policeman downed the heavily armed suspect"
- drink down entirely
belt down, bolt down, drink down, kill, pop, pop, pop, pour down, toss off
- "He downed three martinis before dinner"
- "She killed a bottle of brandy that night"
- "They popped a few beer after work"
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
consume, demolish, devour, go through
- "Some people can down a pound of meat in the course of one meal"
- "The teenagers demolished four pizzas among them"
- bring down or defeat (an opponent)
- improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
fine-tune, polish, polish, refine
- "refine one's style of writing"
Words starting with
down का हिन्दी मतलब
down का हिन्दी अर्थ, down की परिभाषा, down का अनुवाद और अर्थ, down के लिए हिन्दी शब्द। down के समान शब्द, down के समानार्थी शब्द, down के पर्यायवाची शब्द। down के विपरीत शब्द, down के विलोम शब्द. down के उच्चारण सीखें और बोलने का अभ्यास करें। down का अर्थ क्या है? down का हिन्दी मतलब, down का मीनिंग, down का हिन्दी अर्थ, down का हिन्दी अनुवाद
"down" के बारे में
down का अर्थ हिन्दी में, down का इंगलिश अर्थ, down का उच्चारण और उदाहरण वाक्य। down का हिन्दी मीनिंग, down का हिन्दी अर्थ, down का हिन्दी अनुवाद
विज्ञापन-मुक्त अनुभव और भी बहुत कुछ।