base का हिन्दी अर्थ
base के हिन्दी अर्थ
क्षमा करें, हमें सटीक मिलान नहीं मिला।
हम अपने शब्दकोशों में लगातार सुधार कर रहे हैं। फिर भी, यह संभव है कि कुछ शब्द उपलब्ध न हों। आप फ़ोरम में अन्य सदस्यों से पूछ सकते हैं, या हमें ईमेल भेज सकते हैं। हम कोशिश करेंगे और मदद करेंगे।
base की परिभाषाएं और अर्थ अंग्रेजी में
- (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal
- "a base metal"
- "base coins of aluminum"
- not adhering to ethical or moral principles
- "a base, degrading way of life"
- "base and unpatriotic motives"
- "cheating is dishonorable"
- "they considered colonialism immoral"
- "unethical practices in handling public funds"
- serving as or forming a base
- "the painter applied a base coat followed by two finishing coats"
- of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
baseborn, humble, humble, lowly
- "baseborn wretches with dirty faces"
- "of humble (or lowly) birth"
- having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- "chok'd with ambition of the meaner sort"
- "something essentially vulgar and meanspirited in politics"
- "taking a mean advantage"
- "that liberal obedience without which your army would be a base rabble"
- debased; not genuine
- "an attempt to eliminate the base coinage"
- a terrorist network intensely opposed to the United States that dispenses money and logistical support and training to a wide variety of radical Islamic terrorist groups; has cells in more than 50 countries
Base, Base, Qaeda, Qaeda, Qaeda, al-Qa'ida, al-Qaeda, al-Qaeda, al-Qaeda, al-Qaeda, al-Qaeda, al-Qaida, al-Qaida, al-Qaida
- (numeration system) the positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place
- "10 is the radix of the decimal system"
- a phosphoric ester of a nucleoside; the basic structural unit of nucleic acids (DNA or RNA)
- any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water
- "bases include oxides and hydroxides of metals and ammonia"
- the bottom side of a geometric figure from which the altitude can be constructed
- "the base of the triangle"
- the most important or necessary part of something
- "the basis of this drink is orange juice"
- a support or foundation
- "the base of the lamp"
- the bottom or lowest part
- "the base of the mountain"
- (anatomy) the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment
- "the base of the skull"
- the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end
- a lower limit
- "the government established a wage floor"
- (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
radical, root word, root, root, stem, theme
- "thematic vowels are part of the stem"
- the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
basis, cornerstone, foundation, fundament, groundwork
- "the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture"
- the stock of basic facilities and capital equipment needed for the functioning of a country or area
- "the industrial base of Japan"
- lowest support of a structure
foot, foot, foundation, fundament, groundwork, substructure, understructure
- "he stood at the foot of the tower"
- "it was built on a base of solid rock"
- the principal ingredient of a mixture
- "everything she cooked seemed to have rice as the base"
- "glycerinated gelatin is used as a base for many ointments"
- "he told the painter that he wanted a yellow base with just a hint of green"
- a flat bottom on which something is intended to sit
- "a tub should sit on its own base"
- installation from which a military force initiates operations
base of operations
- "the attack wiped out our forward bases"
- (electronics) the part of a transistor that separates the emitter from the collector
- a place that the runner must touch before scoring
- "he scrambled to get back to the bag"
- use as a basis for; found on
establish, found, found, ground
- "base a claim on some observation"
- use (purified cocaine) by burning it and inhaling the fumes
- situate as a center of operations
- "we will base this project in the new lab"
विज्ञापन-मुक्त अनुभव और भी बहुत कुछ।
Tips for Kannada language beginners
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
Words starting with
base का हिन्दी मतलब
base का हिन्दी अर्थ, base की परिभाषा, base का अनुवाद और अर्थ, base के लिए हिन्दी शब्द। base के समान शब्द, base के समानार्थी शब्द, base के पर्यायवाची शब्द। base के उच्चारण सीखें और बोलने का अभ्यास करें। base का अर्थ क्या है? base का हिन्दी मतलब, base का मीनिंग, base का हिन्दी अर्थ, base का हिन्दी अनुवाद
"base" के बारे में
base का अर्थ हिन्दी में, base का इंगलिश अर्थ, base का उच्चारण और उदाहरण वाक्य। base का हिन्दी मीनिंग, base का हिन्दी अर्थ, base का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.