soft - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of soft in English
- mild and pleasant.
- "a soft breeze"
- "balmy days and nights"
- "the climate was mild and conducive to life or growth"
- (of a commodity or market or currency) falling or likely to fall in value.
- "the market for computers is soft"
- easily hurt.
- "a baby's delicate skin"
- "soft hands"
- produced with vibration of the vocal cords.
- "a frequently voiced opinion"
- "voiced consonants such as `b' and `g' and `z'"
- using evidence not readily amenable to experimental verification or refutation.
- "soft data"
- "the soft sciences"
- tolerant or lenient.
- "indulgent parents risk spoiling their children"
- "they are soft on crime"
- "too soft on the children"
- soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe.
- "a gentle reprimand"
- "a vein of gentle irony"
- "poked gentle fun at him"
- not protected against attack (especially by nuclear weapons).
- "soft targets"
- (used chiefly as a direction or description in music) soft; in a quiet, subdued tone.
- "the piano passages in the composition"
- (of sound) relatively low in volume.
- "soft music"
- "soft voices"
- having little impact.
- "a gentle breeze"
- "a soft (or light) tapping at the window"
- "an easy pat on the shoulder"
- "gentle rain"
- (of light) transmitted from a broad light source or reflected.
- (of speech sounds); produced with the back of the tongue raised toward the hard palate; characterized by a hissing or hushing sound (as `s' and `sh').
- compassionate and kind; conciliatory.
- "he was soft on his children"
- yielding readily to pressure or weight.
- out of condition; not strong or robust; incapable of exertion or endurance.
- "flabby around the middle"
- "flaccid cheeks"
- "he was too soft for the army"
- willing to negotiate and compromise.
- not burdensome or demanding; borne or done easily and without hardship.
- "a soft job"
- "the easygoing life of a parttime consultant"
- "what a cushy job!"
- not brilliant or glaring.
- "soft pastel colors"
- "subdued lighting"
- "the moon cast soft shadows"
- in a relaxed manner; or without hardship.
- "just wanted to take it easy"
- "the judge went easy on the young defendant"
Ad-free experience & much more
About soft in Hindi
See soft meaning in Hindi, soft definition, translation and meaning of soft in Hindi. Find soft similar words, soft synonyms. Also learn soft opposite words, soft antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of soft. Find the answer of what is the meaning of soft in Hindi. देेखें soft का हिन्दी मतलब, soft का मीनिंग, soft का हिन्दी अर्थ, soft का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "soft"
What is soft meaning in Hindi, soft translation in Hindi, soft definition, pronunciations and examples of soft in Hindi. soft का हिन्दी मीनिंग, soft का हिन्दी अर्थ, soft का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.