so - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of so in English
- in truth (often tends to intensify)
- "he did so do it!"
- "indeed, the rain may still come"
- "it is very cold indeed"
- "they said the car would break down and indeed it did"
- "was indeed grateful"
- (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
hence, thence, therefore, thus
इसी कारण, ...Subscribe
- "it is late and thus we must go"
- "the eggs were fresh and hence satisfactory"
- "the witness is biased and so cannot be trusted"
- "therefore X must be true"
- "we were young and thence optimistic"
- subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
and so, then
- "and so home and to bed"
- "first came lightning, then thunder"
- "go left first, then right"
- "then he left"
- "we watched the late movie and then went to bed"
- in a manner that facilitates
- "he observed the snakes so he could describe their behavior"
- "he stooped down so he could pick up his hat"
- in the way indicated
- "hold the brush so"
- "set up the pieces thus"
- to a very great extent or degree
- "I love you so"
- "my head aches so!"
- "never been so happy"
- "the idea is so obvious"
- (usually followed by `that') to an extent or degree as expressed
- "he was so tired he could hardly stand"
- "so dirty that it smells"
- in such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied
- "so live your life that old age will bring no regrets"
- "They're happy and I hope they will remain so"
- to a certain unspecified extent or degree
- "can do only so much in a day"
- "I can only go so far with this student"
- in the same way; also
- "I was offended and so was he"
- "worked hard and so did she"
- the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
soh, soh, sol, sol, sol
Words starting with
What is so meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase so refers to in truth (often tends to intensify), or (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result, or subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors), or in a manner that facilitates, or in the way indicated, or to a very great extent or degree, or the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization. See so meaning in Hindi, so definition, translation and meaning of so in Hindi. Find so similar words, so synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of so. Find the answer of what is the meaning of so in Hindi. देखें so का हिन्दी मतलब, so का मीनिंग, so का हिन्दी अर्थ, so का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "so"
What is so meaning in Hindi, so translation in Hindi, so definition, pronunciations and examples of so in Hindi. so का हिन्दी मीनिंग, so का हिन्दी अर्थ, so का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more