day - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of day in English
- United States writer best known for his autobiographical works (1874-1935)
Clarence Day, Clarence Shepard Day Jr., Day, Day, Day
- a period of opportunity
- "every dog has his day"
- "he deserves his day in court"
- some point or period in time
- "after that day she never trusted him again"
- "it should arrive any day now"
- "these days it is not unusual"
- "those were the days"
- the recurring hours when you are not sleeping (especially those when you are working)
- "it was a busy day on the stock exchange"
- "my day began early this morning"
- "she called it a day and went to bed"
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis
24-hour interval, mean solar day, solar day, twenty-four hour period, twenty-four hours
- "there are 30,000 passengers per day"
- "they put on two performances every day"
- "two days later they left"
- a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance
- "Mother's Day"
- the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
- "it is easier to make the repairs in the daytime"
- "the dawn turned night into day"
- the time for one complete rotation of the earth relative to a particular star, about 4 minutes shorter than a mean solar day
- the period of time taken by a particular planet (e.g. Mars) to make a complete rotation on its axis
- "how long is a day on Jupiter?"
- an era of existence or influence
- "he was a successful pianist in his day"
- "in the day of the dinosaurs"
- "in the days of sailing ships"
- "in the days of the Roman Empire"
A day is the time period of a full rotation of the Earth with respect to the Sun. On average, this is 24 hours. As a day passes at a given location it experiences morning, noon, afternoon, evening, and night. This daily cycle drives circadian rhythms in many organisms, which are vital to many life processes.
दिन (Day), समय की एक इकाई है। आम प्रयोग में यह 24 घंटे के बराबर का अंतराल है। यह एक उजियारे दिवस और एक अंधेरी रात का योग है।दुसरे शब्दो मे पृथ्वी द्वारा अपने अक्ष पर एक घूर्णन के समय के बराबर समयावधि को ही दिन कहते है।Also see "Day" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is day meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase day refers to United States writer best known for his autobiographical works (1874-1935), or a period of opportunity, or some point or period in time, or the recurring hours when you are not sleeping (especially those when you are working), or time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis, or a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance. See day meaning in Hindi, day definition, translation and meaning of day in Hindi. Find day similar words, day synonyms. Also learn day opposite words, day antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of day. Find the answer of what is the meaning of day in Hindi. देखें day का हिन्दी मतलब, day का मीनिंग, day का हिन्दी अर्थ, day का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "day"
What is day meaning in Hindi, day translation in Hindi, day definition, pronunciations and examples of day in Hindi. day का हिन्दी मीनिंग, day का हिन्दी अर्थ, day का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more