cool - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of cool in English
- marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances); unemotional.
- "keep cool"
- "play it cool"
- "stayed coolheaded in the crisis"
- "the most nerveless winner in the history of the tournament"
- fashionable and attractive at the time; often skilled or socially adept.
- "he's a cool dude"
- "it's not cool to arrive at a party too early"
- "Mary's dress is really cool"
- "that's cool"
- used of a quantity or amount (especially of money) for emphasis.
- "a cool million bucks"
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
all right, fine, fine, fine, hunky-dory, o.k., o.k., ok, ok, ok, ok, okay, okay
- "an all-right movie"
- "another minute I'd have been fine"
- "dinner and the movies had been fine"
- "everything's fine"
- "is everything all right?"
- "the passengers were shaken up but are all right"
- "things are okay"
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat.
- "a cool autumn day"
- "a cool breeze"
- "a cool room"
- "cool drinks"
- "cool summer dresses"
- psychologically cool and unenthusiastic; unfriendly or unresponsive or showing dislike.
- "a cool reception"
- "cool to the idea of higher taxes"
- "relations were cool and polite"
- inducing the impression of coolness; used especially of greens and blues and violets when referring to color.
- "cool greens and blues and violets"
- "the cool sound of rushing water"
- great coolness and composure under strain.
aplomb, assuredness, poise, sang-froid
- "keep your cool"
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature.
- "the cool of early morning"
- loose heat.
chill, chill, cool down
- "The air cooled considerably after the thunderstorm"
- lose intensity.
cool down, cool off
- "His enthusiasm cooled considerably"
- make cool or cooler.
chill, chill, cool down
- "Chill the food"
Ad-free experience & much more
About cool in Hindi
See cool meaning in Hindi, cool definition, translation and meaning of cool in Hindi. Find cool similar words, cool synonyms. Also learn cool opposite words, cool antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of cool. Find the answer of what is the meaning of cool in Hindi. देेखें cool का हिन्दी मतलब, cool का मीनिंग, cool का हिन्दी अर्थ, cool का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "cool"
What is cool meaning in Hindi, cool translation in Hindi, cool definition, pronunciations and examples of cool in Hindi. cool का हिन्दी मीनिंग, cool का हिन्दी अर्थ, cool का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.