cold - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of cold in English
- lacking the warmth of life.
- "cold in his grave"
- of a seeker; far from the object sought.
- unconscious from a blow or shock or intoxication.
- "pass out cold"
- "the boxer was out cold"
- feeling or showing no enthusiasm.
- "a cold audience"
- "a cold response to the new play"
- having lost freshness through passage of time.
- "a cold trail"
- "dogs attempting to catch a cold scent"
- having a low or inadequate temperature or feeling a sensation of coldness or having been made cold by e.g. ice or refrigeration.
- "a cold beer"
- "a cold climate"
- "a cold room"
- "cold fingers"
- "dinner has gotten cold"
- "if you are cold, turn up the heat"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological coldness; without human warmth or emotion.
- "a cold and unaffectionate person"
- "a cold impersonal manner"
- "a cold unfriendly nod"
- "cold logic"
- "the concert left me cold"
- without compunction or human feeling.
cold-blooded, inhuman, insensate
- "cold-blooded killing"
- "in cold blood"
- "insensate destruction"
- sexually unresponsive.
- "a frigid woman"
- "was cold to his advances"
- so intense as to be almost uncontrollable.
- "cold fury gripped him"
- lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new.
dusty, dusty, moth-eaten, stale
- "moth-eaten theories about race"
- "stale news"
- marked by errorless familiarity.
- "had her lines cold before rehearsals started"
- (color) giving no sensation of warmth.
- "a cold bluish grey"
- the absence of heat.
coldness, frigidity, frigidness, low temperature
- "cold is a vasoconstrictor"
- "come in out of the cold"
- "the coldness made our breath visible"
- the sensation produced by low temperatures.
- "he shivered from the cold"
- "the cold helped clear his head"
- a mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs).
- "will they never find a cure for the common cold?"
Ad-free experience & much more
About cold in Hindi
See cold meaning in Hindi, cold definition, translation and meaning of cold in Hindi. Find cold similar words, cold synonyms. Also learn cold opposite words, cold antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of cold. Find the answer of what is the meaning of cold in Hindi. देेखें cold का हिन्दी मतलब, cold का मीनिंग, cold का हिन्दी अर्थ, cold का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "cold"
What is cold meaning in Hindi, cold translation in Hindi, cold definition, pronunciations and examples of cold in Hindi. cold का हिन्दी मीनिंग, cold का हिन्दी अर्थ, cold का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.