all - Meaning in Hindi
all Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of all in English
- completely given to or absorbed by
- "became all attention"
- (quantifier) used with either mass or count nouns to indicate the whole number or amount of or every one of a class
- "all men are mortal"
- "all parties are welcome"
- "ate all the food"
- "we sat up all night"
- to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
altogether, completely, entirely, right, totally, whole, wholly
- "a totally new situation"
- "a whole new idea"
- "an altogether new approach"
- "entirely satisfied with the meal"
- "he fell right into the trap"
- "he was wholly convinced"
- "it was completely different from what we expected"
- "it was not altogether her fault"
- "she felt right at home"
- "the directions were all wrong"
- "was completely at fault"
Synonyms of all
Antonyms of all
More matches for all
|allopathic medicine||एलोपैथिक दवा|
|all clear||सब ठीक है का संकेत|
|allied products||संबद्ध उत्पाद|
|alleged violation||कथित उल्लंघन|
|allied health||सहयोगी स्वास्थ्य|
|allied forces||सहयोगी बलों|
Ad-free experience & much more
Words starting with
What is all meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase all refers to completely given to or absorbed by, or (quantifier) used with either mass or count nouns to indicate the whole number or amount of or every one of a class, or to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly'). See all meaning in Hindi, all definition, translation and meaning of all in Hindi. Find all similar words, all synonyms. Also learn all opposite words, all antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of all. Find the answer of what is the meaning of all in Hindi. देखें all का हिन्दी मतलब, all का मीनिंग, all का हिन्दी अर्थ, all का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "all"
What is all meaning in Hindi, all translation in Hindi, all definition, pronunciations and examples of all in Hindi. all का हिन्दी मीनिंग, all का हिन्दी अर्थ, all का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.