soma - Meaning in Telugu
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of in English
- personification of a sacred intoxicating drink used in Vedic ritual
- alternative names for the body of a human being
anatomy, bod, bod, build, chassis, figure, flesh, form, form, form, frame, frame, human body, material body, physical body, physique, shape, shape, shape
- "he has a strong physique"
- "Leonardo studied the human body"
- "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
- leafless East Indian vine; its sour milky juice formerly used to make an intoxicating drink
Sarcostemma acidum, haoma
Words starting with
What is soma meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase soma refers to personification of a sacred intoxicating drink used in Vedic ritual, or alternative names for the body of a human being, or leafless East Indian vine; its sour milky juice formerly used to make an intoxicating drink. See soma meaning in Telugu, soma definition, translation and meaning of soma in Telugu. Find soma similar words, soma synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of soma. Find the answer of what is the meaning of soma in Telugu.
Other languages: soma meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "soma"
What is soma meaning in Telugu, soma translation in Telugu, soma definition, pronunciations and examples of soma in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more