painful - Meaning in Telugu
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of painful in English
- causing physical discomfort
కష్టదాయకమైన, దుఃఖకరమైన, బాదాకరమైన, బాధకరమైన
- "bites of black flies are more than irritating; they can be very painful"
- exceptionally bad or displeasing
abominable, atrocious, awful, dreadful, terrible, unspeakable
- "a painful performance"
- "abominable workmanship"
- "an awful voice"
- "an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
- "atrocious taste"
- "dreadful manners"
- "terrible handwriting"
- causing physical or psychological pain
- "worked with painful slowness"
- causing misery or pain or distress
- "it was a sore trial to him"
- "the painful process of growing up"
Words starting with
What is painful meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase painful refers to causing physical discomfort, or exceptionally bad or displeasing, or causing physical or psychological pain, or causing misery or pain or distress. See painful meaning in Telugu, painful definition, translation and meaning of painful in Telugu. Find painful similar words, painful synonyms. Also learn painful opposite words, painful antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of painful. Find the answer of what is the meaning of painful in Telugu.
Other languages: painful meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "painful"
What is painful meaning in Telugu, painful translation in Telugu, painful definition, pronunciations and examples of painful in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more