machine - Meaning in Telugu
machine Word Forms & Inflections
machined (verb past tense)
machining (verb present participle)
machines (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of machine in English
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
auto, automobile, car, car, car, motorcar
- "he needs a car to get to work"
- any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- a group that controls the activities of a political party
- "he was endorsed by the Democratic machine"
- an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently
- "the war machine"
- an efficient person
- "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
- make by machinery
- "The Americans were machining while others still hand-made cars"
- turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
Synonyms of machine
A machine is a physical system that uses power to apply forces and control movement to perform an action. The term is commonly applied to artificial devices, such as those employing engines or motors, but also to natural biological macromolecules, such as molecular machines. Machines can be driven by animals and people, by natural forces such as wind and water, and by chemical, thermal, or electrical power, and include a system of mechanisms that shape the actuator input to achieve a specific application of output forces and movement. They can also include computers and sensors that monitor performance and plan movement, often called mechanical systems.
ఒక పనిని చేయడానికి శక్తిని ఉపయోగించే పరికరాలను యంత్రము అంటారు. ఏ రకమైన సాధనంలోనైనా ఇలాంటి పరికరాలుంటే వానిని యంత్రాలు అనవచ్చును. వీనిలో సరళ యంత్రాలు ఇలాంటి శక్తియొక్క దిక్కును మార్చుతాయి గాని శక్తిని ఉపయోగించవు.Also see "Machine" on Wikipedia
More matches for machine
Words starting with
What is machine meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase machine refers to a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine, or any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks, or a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point, or a group that controls the activities of a political party, or an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently, or an efficient person, or make by machinery. See machine meaning in Telugu, machine definition, translation and meaning of machine in Telugu. Find machine similar words, machine synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of machine. Find the answer of what is the meaning of machine in Telugu.
Other languages: machine meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "machine"
What is machine meaning in Telugu, machine translation in Telugu, machine definition, pronunciations and examples of machine in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.