afield - Meaning in Telugu
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of in English
- off the subject; beyond the point at issue
- "such digressions can lead us too far afield"
- in or into a field (especially a field of battle)
- "the armies were afield, challenging the enemy's advance"
- "unlawful to carry hunting rifles afield until the season opens"
- far away from home or one's usual surroundings
- "looking afield for new lands to conquer"
Words starting with
What is afield meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase afield refers to off the subject; beyond the point at issue, or in or into a field (especially a field of battle), or far away from home or one's usual surroundings. See afield meaning in Telugu, afield definition, translation and meaning of afield in Telugu. Find afield similar words, afield synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of afield. Find the answer of what is the meaning of afield in Telugu.
Other languages: afield meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "afield"
What is afield meaning in Telugu, afield translation in Telugu, afield definition, pronunciations and examples of afield in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more