Panic - Meaning in Telugu
panic Word Forms & Inflections
panicked (verb past tense)
panicking (verb present participle)
panics (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of panic in English
- an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
affright, panic, panic, terror
- sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events
panic, panic, scare
- "a bomb scare led them to evacuate the building"
- "a war scare"
- "panic in the stock market"
- cause sudden fear in or fill with sudden panic
- "The mere thought of an isolation cell panicked the prisoners"
- be overcome by a sudden fear
- "The students panicked when told that final exams were less than a week away"
Synonyms of panic
More matches for panic
Words starting with
What is Panic meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase Panic refers to an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety, or sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events, or cause sudden fear in or fill with sudden panic, or be overcome by a sudden fear. See Panic meaning in Telugu, Panic definition, translation and meaning of Panic in Telugu. Find Panic similar words, Panic synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of Panic. Find the answer of what is the meaning of Panic in Telugu.
Other languages: Panic meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "Panic"
What is Panic meaning in Telugu, Panic translation in Telugu, Panic definition, pronunciations and examples of Panic in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.