ridiculous - Meaning in Tamil
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of ridiculous in English
- inspiring scornful pity
- "how silly an ardent and unsuccessful wooer can be especially if he is getting on in years"
- broadly or extravagantly humorous; resembling farce
- "ludicrous green hair"
- "the wild farcical exuberance of a clown"
- so unreasonable as to invite derision
absurd, cockeyed, derisory, idiotic, laughable, ludicrous, nonsensical, preposterous
- "a contribution so small as to be laughable"
- "a preposterous attempt to turn back the pages of history"
- "ask a nonsensical question and get a nonsensical answer"
- "her conceited assumption of universal interest in her rather dull children was ridiculous"
- "it is ludicrous to call a cottage a mansion"
- "that's a cockeyed idea"
- "the absurd excuse that the dog ate his homework"
Words starting with
What is ridiculous meaning in Tamil?
The word or phrase ridiculous refers to inspiring scornful pity, or broadly or extravagantly humorous; resembling farce, or so unreasonable as to invite derision. See ridiculous meaning in Tamil, ridiculous definition, translation and meaning of ridiculous in Tamil. Find ridiculous similar words, ridiculous synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of ridiculous. Find the answer of what is the meaning of ridiculous in Tamil.
Other languages: ridiculous meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "ridiculous"
What is ridiculous meaning in Tamil, ridiculous translation in Tamil, ridiculous definition, pronunciations and examples of ridiculous in Tamil.
Ad-free experience & much more