raking - Meaning in Tamil
rake Word Forms & Inflectionsrakes (noun plural)
raked (verb past tense)
raking (verb present participle)
rakes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of rake in English
- a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil
- degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- "the roof had a steep pitch"
- a dissolute man in fashionable society
blood, blood, profligate, rakehell, rip, rip, rip, roue
- scrape gently
- "graze the skin"
- gather with a rake
- "rake leaves"
- level or smooth with a rake
- "rake gravel"
- move through with or as if with a rake
- "She raked her fingers through her hair"
- examine hastily
glance over, run down, scan, scan, skim
- "She scanned the newspaper headlines while waiting for the taxi"
- sweep the length of
- "The gunfire raked the coast"
Synonyms of rake
More matches for rake
rake angle அடுக்கு கோணம் rake handle அடுக்குக் கைப்பிடி raked along சேர்ந்து raked screens வெட்டப்பட்ட திரைகள்
Words starting with
What is raking meaning in Tamil?
The word or phrase raking refers to a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil, or degree of deviation from a horizontal plane, or a dissolute man in fashionable society, or scrape gently, or gather with a rake, or level or smooth with a rake. See raking meaning in Tamil, raking definition, translation and meaning of raking in Tamil. Find raking similar words, raking synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of raking. Find the answer of what is the meaning of raking in Tamil.
Other languages: raking meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "raking"
What is raking meaning in Tamil, raking translation in Tamil, raking definition, pronunciations and examples of raking in Tamil.
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.