domiciled - Meaning in Tamil
domicile Word Forms & Inflectionsdomiciles (noun plural)
domiciled (verb past tense)
domiciling (verb present participle)
domiciles (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of domicile in English
- housing that someone is living in
abode, dwelling house, dwelling, habitation, home, home
இருப்பிடம், குடியிருக்குமிடம், தங்குமிடம், வசிக்குமிடம், வசிப்பிடம், வாழுமிடம்
- "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"
- "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
- (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return; every person is compelled to have one and only one domicile at a time
- "what's his legal residence?"
- make one's home in a particular place or community
domiciliate, reside, shack
- "may parents reside in Florida"
Synonyms of domicile
More matches for domicile
domicile status இருப்பிட நிலை domicile state வாழ்விட நிலை domicile rule குடியேற்ற விதி domiciled indians குவிந்த இந்தியர்கள்
Words starting with
What is domiciled meaning in Tamil?
The word or phrase domiciled refers to housing that someone is living in, or (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return; every person is compelled to have one and only one domicile at a time, or make one's home in a particular place or community. See domiciled meaning in Tamil, domiciled definition, translation and meaning of domiciled in Tamil. Find domiciled similar words, domiciled synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of domiciled. Find the answer of what is the meaning of domiciled in Tamil.
Other languages: domiciled meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "domiciled"
What is domiciled meaning in Tamil, domiciled translation in Tamil, domiciled definition, pronunciations and examples of domiciled in Tamil.Shabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.