amaze - Meaning in Tamil
amaze Word Forms & Inflections
amazed (verb past tense)
amazing (verb present participle)
amazes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of amaze in English
- be a mystery or bewildering to
baffle, beat, bewilder, dumbfound, flummox, get, gravel, mystify, nonplus, perplex, pose, puzzle, stick, stupefy, vex, vex
- "a vexing problem"
- "Got me--I don't know the answer!"
- "This beats me!"
- "This question really stuck me"
- affect with wonder
- "Your ability to speak six languages amazes me!"
Synonyms of amaze
- baffle, beat, bewilder, dumbfound, flummox, get, gravel, mystify, nonplus, perplex, pose, puzzle, stick, stupefy, vex
- astonish, astound
More matches for amaze
Words starting with
What is amaze meaning in Tamil?
The word or phrase amaze refers to be a mystery or bewildering to, or affect with wonder. See amaze meaning in Tamil, amaze definition, translation and meaning of amaze in Tamil. Find amaze similar words, amaze synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of amaze. Find the answer of what is the meaning of amaze in Tamil.
Other languages: amaze meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "amaze"
What is amaze meaning in Tamil, amaze translation in Tamil, amaze definition, pronunciations and examples of amaze in Tamil.
Ad-free experience & much more