outside - Meaning in Sanskrit
outside Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of outside in English
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- "an outside pitch"
- "the pitch was away (or wide)"
- originating or belonging beyond some bounds
- "an outside job"
- "outside interests"
- "the outside world"
- on or toward an outer edge
- "an outer lane"
- "the outside lane"
- leading to or from the outside
- "an outside door"
- from or between other countries
external, international, international
- "developing nations need outside help"
- "external commerce"
- "international trade"
- functioning outside the boundaries or precincts of an organized unit
- "extramural hospital care and treatment"
- "extramural studies"
- coming from the outside
- "disdaining outside pressure groups"
- "extraneous light in the camera spoiled the photograph"
- "relying upon an extraneous income"
- very unlikely
- "a remote contingency"
- "a remote possibility"
- "an outside chance"
- located, suited for, or taking place in the open air
- "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- "badminton and other outdoor games"
- "outdoor clothes"
- relating to or being on or near the outer side or limit
- "an outside margin"
- outside a building
alfresco, out of doors, outdoors
- "in summer we play outside"
- on the outside
- "outside, the box is black"
- the outer side or surface of something
- the region that is outside of something
Synonyms of outside
- external, international
- external, extraneous
- out-of-door, outdoor
- alfresco, out of doors, outdoors
Antonyms of outside
Words starting with
What is outside meaning in Sanskrit?
The word or phrase outside refers to (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter, or originating or belonging beyond some bounds, or on or toward an outer edge, or leading to or from the outside, or from or between other countries, or functioning outside the boundaries or precincts of an organized unit, or outside a building, or the outer side or surface of something. See outside meaning in Sanskrit, outside definition, translation and meaning of outside in Sanskrit. Find outside similar words, outside synonyms. Also learn outside opposite words, outside antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of outside. Find the answer of what is the meaning of outside in Sanskrit.
Other languages: outside meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "outside"
What is outside meaning in Sanskrit, outside translation in Sanskrit, outside definition, pronunciations and examples of outside in Sanskrit.
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.