hollow - Meaning in Sanskrit
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of hollow in English
- lacking in substance or character
- "a hollow person"
- devoid of significance or force
- "a hollow victory"
- "empty promises"
- "vacuous comments"
- as if echoing in a hollow space
- "the hollow sound of footsteps in the empty ballroom"
- not solid; having a space or gap or cavity
- "a hollow tree"
- "a hollow wall"
- "his face became gaunter and more hollow with each year"
- "hollow cheeks"
- a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- a small valley between mountains
- "he built himself a cabin in a hollow high up in the Appalachians"
- a cavity or space in something
- "hunger had caused the hollows in their cheeks"
- remove the interior of
core out, hollow out
- "hollow out a tree trunk"
- remove the inner part or the core of
- "the mining company wants to excavate the hillside"
Words starting with
What is hollow meaning in Sanskrit?
The word or phrase hollow refers to lacking in substance or character, or devoid of significance or force, or as if echoing in a hollow space, or not solid; having a space or gap or cavity, or a depression hollowed out of solid matter, or a small valley between mountains, or remove the interior of. See hollow meaning in Sanskrit, hollow definition, translation and meaning of hollow in Sanskrit. Find hollow similar words, hollow synonyms. Also learn hollow opposite words, hollow antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of hollow. Find the answer of what is the meaning of hollow in Sanskrit.
Other languages: hollow meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "hollow"
What is hollow meaning in Sanskrit, hollow translation in Sanskrit, hollow definition, pronunciations and examples of hollow in Sanskrit.
Ad-free experience & much more