painful - Meaning in Punjabi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of painful in English
- causing physical discomfort
ਕਸ਼ਟਦਾਇਕ, ਕਸ਼ਟਦਾਈ, ਕਸ਼ਟਮਈ, ਖੇਦਜਨਕ, ਦੁੱਖਦਾਈ
- "bites of black flies are more than irritating; they can be very painful"
- exceptionally bad or displeasing
abominable, atrocious, awful, dreadful, terrible, unspeakable
- "a painful performance"
- "abominable workmanship"
- "an awful voice"
- "an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
- "atrocious taste"
- "dreadful manners"
- "terrible handwriting"
- causing physical or psychological pain
- "worked with painful slowness"
- causing misery or pain or distress
- "it was a sore trial to him"
- "the painful process of growing up"
Words starting with
What is painful meaning in Punjabi?
The word or phrase painful refers to causing physical discomfort, or exceptionally bad or displeasing, or causing physical or psychological pain, or causing misery or pain or distress. See painful meaning in Punjabi, painful definition, translation and meaning of painful in Punjabi. Find painful similar words, painful synonyms. Also learn painful opposite words, painful antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of painful. Find the answer of what is the meaning of painful in Punjabi.
Other languages: painful meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "painful"
What is painful meaning in Punjabi, painful translation in Punjabi, painful definition, pronunciations and examples of painful in Punjabi.
Ad-free experience & much more