pack - Meaning in Punjabi
pack - Meaning in Punjabi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of pack in English
- a bundle (especially one carried on the back)
- a sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect
- a cream that cleanses and tones the skin
- a complete collection of similar things
- a group of hunting animals
- an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
camp, camp, camp, clique, coterie, ingroup, inner circle
- an association of criminals
gang, mob, ring, ring
- "a pack of thieves"
- "police tried to break up the gang"
- a large indefinite number
battalion, large number, multitude, plurality
- "a battalion of ants"
- "a multitude of TV antennas"
- "a plurality of religions"
- a convenient package or parcel (as of cigarettes or film)
- have with oneself; have on one's person
carry, carry, take
- "I always carry money"
- "She always takes an umbrella"
- "She packs a gun when she goes into the mountains"
- set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome
- "pack a jury"
- fill to capacity
- "The murder trial packed the court house"
- "This singer always packs the concert halls"
- press tightly together or cram
jam, jam, mob, pile, throng
- "The crowd packed the auditorium"
- hike with a backpack
- "Every summer they are backpacking in the Rockies"
- press down tightly
tamp down, tamp
- "tamp the coffee grinds in the container to make espresso"
- seal with packing
- "pack the faucet"
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- "This powder compacts easily"
- compress into a wad
bundle, compact, compact, wad
- "wad paper into the box"
- load with a pack
- arrange in a container
- "pack the books into the boxes"
- carry, as on one's back
- "Pack your tents to the top of the mountain"
- treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood
- "The nurse packed gauze in the wound"
- "You had better pack your swollen ankle with ice"
Ad-free experience & much more
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
Must read books by Ruskin Bond
What is another word for pack ?
Words starting with
What is pack meaning in Punjabi?
The word or phrase pack refers to a bundle (especially one carried on the back), or a sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect, or a cream that cleanses and tones the skin, or a complete collection of similar things, or a group of hunting animals, or an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose, or have with oneself; have on one's person. See pack meaning in Punjabi, pack definition, translation and meaning of pack in Punjabi. Find pack similar words, pack synonyms. Also learn pack opposite words, pack antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of pack. Find the answer of what is the meaning of pack in Punjabi.
Other languages: pack meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "pack"
What is pack meaning in Punjabi, pack translation in Punjabi, pack definition, pronunciations and examples of pack in Punjabi.
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.