life - Meaning in Punjabi
life - Meaning in Punjabi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of life in English
- living things collectively
ਜਾਨਾਂ, ਜਾਵਨ, ਜਿੰਦਗੀਆਂ, ਜਿੰਦਾਂ, ਜੀਵਨ
- "the oceans are teeming with life"
- animation and energy in action or expression
liveliness, spirit, spirit, sprightliness
- "it was a heavy play and the actors tried in vain to give life to it"
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- "he could no longer cope with the complexities of life"
- an account of the series of events making up a person's life
biography, life history, life story
- a motive for living
- "pottery was his life"
- a living person
- "his heroism saved a life"
- the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones
- "there is no life on the moon"
- the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living
- "get a life!"
- "he hoped for a new life in Australia"
- "he is trying to rebuild his life"
- "he wanted to live his own life without interference from others"
- the condition of living or the state of being alive
aliveness, animation, living
- "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
- "while there's life there's hope"
- a characteristic state or mode of living
- "city life"
- "real life"
- "social life"
- the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death)
life-time, lifespan, lifetime
- "he lived a long and happy life"
- "the battery had a short life"
- the period between birth and the present time
- "I have known him all his life"
- the period from the present until death
- "he appointed himself emperor for life"
- a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
- "he got life for killing the guard"
Life is a quality that distinguishes matter that has biological processes, such as signaling and self-sustaining processes, from matter that does not, and is defined by the capacity for growth, reaction to stimuli, metabolism, energy transformation, and reproduction. Various forms of life exist, such as plants, animals, fungi, protists, archaea, and bacteria. Biology is the science that studies life.
ਜ਼ਿੰਦਗੀ ਜਾਂ ਜੀਵਨ ਉਹ ਗੁਣ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਧੜਕਦੀਆਂ ਅਤੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਵਿਗਸ ਰਹੀਆਂ ਸ਼ੈਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਅਜਿਹੀਆਂ ਕਿਰਿਆਵਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਰਹਿਤ ਨਿਰਜਿੰਦ ਸ਼ੈਆਂ ਤੋਂ ਅੱਡ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਜੀਵ-ਵਿਗਿਆਨ ਜੀਵਨ ਦੇ ਅਧਿਐਨ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਸੰਬੰਧਿਤ ਹੈ।Also see "Life" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Basic rules of grammar
Must read books by Ruskin Bond
Improving writing skills
What is another word for life ?
Words starting with
What is life meaning in Punjabi?
The word or phrase life refers to living things collectively, or animation and energy in action or expression, or the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities, or an account of the series of events making up a person's life, or a motive for living, or a living person. See life meaning in Punjabi, life definition, translation and meaning of life in Punjabi. Find life similar words, life synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of life. Find the answer of what is the meaning of life in Punjabi.
Other languages: life meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "life"
What is life meaning in Punjabi, life translation in Punjabi, life definition, pronunciations and examples of life in Punjabi.
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.