Panic - Meaning in Punjabi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of panic in English
- an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
affright, panic, panic, terror
ਆਤੰਕ, ਦਹਿਸ਼ਤ, ਦਬ-ਦਬਾ, ਰੋਬ
- sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events
panic, panic, scare
- "a bomb scare led them to evacuate the building"
- "a war scare"
- "panic in the stock market"
- cause sudden fear in or fill with sudden panic
- "The mere thought of an isolation cell panicked the prisoners"
- be overcome by a sudden fear
- "The students panicked when told that final exams were less than a week away"
Panic is a sudden sensation of fear, which is so strong as to dominate or prevent reason and logical thinking, replacing it with overwhelming feelings of anxiety and frantic agitation consistent with an animalistic fight-or-flight reaction. Panic may occur singularly in individuals or manifest suddenly in large groups as mass panic.Also see "Panic" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is Panic meaning in Punjabi?
The word or phrase Panic refers to an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety, or sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events, or cause sudden fear in or fill with sudden panic, or be overcome by a sudden fear. See Panic meaning in Punjabi, Panic definition, translation and meaning of Panic in Punjabi. Find Panic similar words, Panic synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of Panic. Find the answer of what is the meaning of Panic in Punjabi.
Other languages: Panic meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "Panic"
What is Panic meaning in Punjabi, Panic translation in Punjabi, Panic definition, pronunciations and examples of Panic in Punjabi.
Ad-free experience & much more