Pain - Meaning in Punjabi
pain - Meaning in Punjabi
pain Word Forms & Inflections
pained (verb past tense)
paining (verb present participle)
pains (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of pain in English
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
pain sensation, pain, pain, painful sensation
- "as the intensity increased the sensation changed from tickle to pain"
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
annoyance, bother, botheration, infliction, pain in the ass, pain in the neck, pain, pain
- "a bit of a bother"
- "he's not a friend, he's an infliction"
- "washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer"
- emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid
pain, pain, painfulness
- "the pain of loneliness"
- a bothersome annoying person
nuisance, pain in the neck, pain, pain
- "that kid is a terrible pain"
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
hurting, pain, pain
- "the patient developed severe pain and distension"
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
ail, pain, pain, trouble
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable
anguish, hurt, pain, pain
- "It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school"
Synonyms of pain
- pain sensation, painful sensation
- annoyance, bother, botheration, infliction, pain in the ass, pain in the neck
- nuisance, pain in the neck
- ail, trouble
- anguish, hurt
Antonyms of pain
More matches for pain
|pain management||ਦਰਦ ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਨ|
|painful experience||ਦੁਖਦਾਈ ਅਨੁਭਵ|
|painful process||ਦਰਦਨਾਕ ਪ੍ਰਕਿਰਿਆ|
|painstaking work||ਦੁਖਦਾਈ ਕੰਮ|
|painful death||ਦਰਦਨਾਕ ਮੌਤ|
|painful condition||ਦਰਦਨਾਕ ਹਾਲਤ|
Ad-free experience & much more
Confusing words in English
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
What is another word for Pain ?
Words starting with
What is Pain meaning in Punjabi?
The word or phrase Pain refers to a somatic sensation of acute discomfort, or something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness, or emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid, or a bothersome annoying person, or a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder, or cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed. See Pain meaning in Punjabi, Pain definition, translation and meaning of Pain in Punjabi. Find Pain similar words, Pain synonyms. Also learn Pain opposite words, Pain antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of Pain. Find the answer of what is the meaning of Pain in Punjabi.
Other languages: Pain meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "Pain"
What is Pain meaning in Punjabi, Pain translation in Punjabi, Pain definition, pronunciations and examples of Pain in Punjabi.
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.