inept - Meaning in Marathi
inept Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of inept in English
- revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse
- "an inept remark"
- "it was tactless to bring up those disagreeable"
- generally incompetent and ineffectual
- "feckless attempts to repair the plumbing"
- "inept handling of the account"
- not elegant or graceful in expression
awkward, clumsy, cumbersome, ill-chosen, inapt
- "a clumsy apology"
- "an awkward prose style"
- "his cumbersome writing style"
- "if the rumor is true, can anything be more inept than to repeat it now?"
Synonyms of inept
More matches for inept
ineptitude अयोग्यपणा ineptitude हास्यस्पदता inept government कुशल सरकार ineptly handled कामात कुशलतेने
Words starting with
What is inept meaning in Marathi?
The word or phrase inept refers to revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse, or generally incompetent and ineffectual, or not elegant or graceful in expression. See inept meaning in Marathi, inept definition, translation and meaning of inept in Marathi. Find inept similar words, inept synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of inept. Find the answer of what is the meaning of inept in Marathi.
Other languages: inept meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "inept"
What is inept meaning in Marathi, inept translation in Marathi, inept definition, pronunciations and examples of inept in Marathi.Shabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)Writing is one such skill that should be encouraged in young children. Read the article and understand what are complex sentences and its structure. Read more »
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.