statements - Meaning in Malayalam
statement Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of statement in English
- a document showing credits and debits.
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program.
command, instruction, program line
- a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true.
- "it was a strong argument that his hypothesis was true"
- a message that is stated or declared; a communication (oral or written) setting forth particulars or facts etc.
- "according to his statement he was in London on that day"
- a nonverbal message.
- "a Cadillac makes a statement about who you are"
- "his tantrums are a statement of his need for attention"
- (music) the presentation of a musical theme.
- "the initial statement of the sonata"
- the act of affirming or asserting or stating something.
Synonyms of statement
More matches for statement
Ad-free experience & much more
About statements in Malayalam
See statements meaning in Malayalam, statements definition, translation and meaning of statements in Malayalam. Find statements similar words, statements synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of statements. Find the answer of what is the meaning of statements in Malayalam.
Other languages: statements meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "statements"
What is statements meaning in Malayalam, statements translation in Malayalam, statements definition, pronunciations and examples of statements in Malayalam.
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.