command - Meaning in Malayalam
command Word Forms & Inflections
commanded (verb past tense)
commanding (verb present participle)
commands (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of command in English
- availability for use.
- "the materials at the command of the potters grew"
- the power or authority to command.
- "an admiral in command"
- great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity.
- "a good command of French"
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program.
instruction, program line, statement
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
bid, bid, bidding, dictation
- a military unit or region under the control of a single officer.
- a position of highest authority.
- "the corporation has just undergone a change in command"
- make someone do something.
- be in command of.
- "The general commanded a huge army"
- demand as one's due.
- "The author commands a fair hearing from his readers"
- "This speaker commands a high fee"
- exercise authoritative control or power over.
- "Command the military forces"
- "control the budget"
- look down on.
dominate, overlook, overtop
- "The villa dominates the town"
Synonyms of command
More matches for command
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
About command in Malayalam
See command meaning in Malayalam, command definition, translation and meaning of command in Malayalam. Find command similar words, command synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of command. Find the answer of what is the meaning of command in Malayalam.
Other languages: command meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "command"
What is command meaning in Malayalam, command translation in Malayalam, command definition, pronunciations and examples of command in Malayalam.
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.