rail - Meaning in Konkani
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of rail in English
- any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud
- a horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal)
- short for railway
- "he traveled by rail"
- "he was concerned with rail safety"
- a barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports
- a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
rails, runway, track
- criticize severely
- "He fulminated against the Republicans' plan to cut Medicare"
- "She railed against the bad social policies"
- spread negative information about
revile, vilify, vituperate
- "The Nazi propaganda vilified the Jews"
- complain bitterly
- fish with a handline over the rails of a boat
- "They are railing for fresh fish"
- lay with rails
- "hundreds of miles were railed out here"
- travel by rail or train
- "She trained to Hamburg"
- "They railed from Rome to Venice"
- convey (goods etc.) by rails
- "fresh fruit are railed from Italy to Belgium"
- separate with a railing
- "rail off the crowds from the Presidential palace"
- provide with rails
- "The yard was railed"
- enclose with rails
- "rail in the old graves"
Words starting with
What is rail meaning in Konkani?
The word or phrase rail refers to any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud, or a horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal), or short for railway, or a barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports, or a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll, or criticize severely. See rail meaning in Konkani, rail definition, translation and meaning of rail in Konkani. Find rail similar words, rail synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of rail. Find the answer of what is the meaning of rail in Konkani.
Other languages: rail meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "rail"
What is rail meaning in Konkani, rail translation in Konkani, rail definition, pronunciations and examples of rail in Konkani.
Ad-free experience & much more