put - Meaning in Konkani
put - Meaning in Konkani
put Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of put in English
- the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
put option, put option
place, set, set, set
- "We put the time of arrival at 8 P.M."
- arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
arrange, order, order, set up
- "arrange my schedule"
- "I put these memories with those of bygone times"
- "set up one's life"
- formulate in a particular style or language
cast, couch, frame, frame, redact
- "I wouldn't put it that way"
- "She cast her request in very polite language"
- attribute or give
- "He put all his efforts into this job"
- "She put too much emphasis on her the last statement"
- "The teacher put an interesting twist to the interpretation of the story"
- cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation
- "put your ideas in writing"
- "That song put me in awful good humor"
- put into a certain place or abstract location
lay, lay, place, pose, position, set, set, set
- "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- "Put your things here"
- "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"
- "Set the tray down"
- "put these words to music"
- cause (someone) to undergo something
- "He put her to the torture"
- make an investment
commit, invest, place
- "Put money into bonds"
Synonyms of put
- put option
- place, set
- arrange, order, set up
- cast, couch, frame, redact
- lay, place, pose, position, set
- commit, invest, place
More matches for put
|putsch||सरकार उडोंवक हिंसक बंड|
Ad-free experience & much more
How to greet in Hindi?
Origin of Sanskrit
Confusing words in English
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
What is another word for put ?
Words starting with
What is put meaning in Konkani?
The word or phrase put refers to the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date, or estimate, or arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events, or formulate in a particular style or language, or attribute or give, or cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation. See put meaning in Konkani, put definition, translation and meaning of put in Konkani. Find put similar words, put synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of put. Find the answer of what is the meaning of put in Konkani.
Other languages: put meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "put"
What is put meaning in Konkani, put translation in Konkani, put definition, pronunciations and examples of put in Konkani.
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.