incessant - Meaning in Konkani
Definitions and Meaning of incessant in English
- uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
ceaseless, constant, constant, never-ending, perpetual, unceasing, unremitting
- "in constant pain"
- "man's unceasing warfare with drought and isolation"
- "night and day we live with the incessant noise of the city"
- "the ceaseless thunder of surf"
- "the never-ending search for happiness"
- "the perpetual struggle to maintain standards in a democracy"
- "unremitting demands of hunger"
Synonyms of incessant
Words starting with
What is incessant meaning in Konkani?
The word or phrase incessant refers to uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing. See incessant meaning in Konkani, incessant definition, translation and meaning of incessant in Konkani. Find incessant similar words, incessant synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of incessant. Find the answer of what is the meaning of incessant in Konkani.
Other languages: incessant meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "incessant"
What is incessant meaning in Konkani, incessant translation in Konkani, incessant definition, pronunciations and examples of incessant in Konkani.Shabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.