derelict - Meaning in Konkani
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
Definitions and Meaning of derelict in English
- in deplorable condition
bedraggled, broken-down, dilapidated, ramshackle, tatterdemalion, tumble-down
- "a broken-down fence"
- "a ramshackle old pier"
- "a street of bedraggled tenements"
- "a tumble-down shack"
- failing in what duty requires
delinquent, neglectful, remiss
- "derelict (or delinquent) in his duty"
- "neglectful of his duties"
- "remiss of you not to pay your bills"
- forsaken by owner or inhabitants
- "weed-grown yard of an abandoned farmhouse"
- worn and broken down by hard use
creaky, decrepit, flea-bitten, run-down, woebegone
- "a creaky shack"
- "a decrepit bus...its seats held together with friction tape"
- "a flea-bitten sofa"
- "a run-down neighborhood"
- "a woebegone old shack"
- a ship abandoned on the high seas
- a person without a home, job, or property
Words starting with
What is derelict meaning in Konkani?
The word or phrase derelict refers to in deplorable condition, or failing in what duty requires, or forsaken by owner or inhabitants, or worn and broken down by hard use, or a ship abandoned on the high seas, or a person without a home, job, or property. See derelict meaning in Konkani, derelict definition, translation and meaning of derelict in Konkani. Find derelict similar words, derelict synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of derelict. Find the answer of what is the meaning of derelict in Konkani.
Other languages: derelict meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "derelict"
What is derelict meaning in Konkani, derelict translation in Konkani, derelict definition, pronunciations and examples of derelict in Konkani.
Ad-free experience & much more