water - Meaning in Hindi
water - Meaning in Hindi
water Word Forms & Inflections
watered (verb past tense)
watering (verb present participle)
waters (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of water in English
- a facility that provides a source of water
water supply, water system
जल-आपूर्ति, जल-व्यवस्था, जल, जलापूर्ति व्यवस्था, जलापूर्ति
- "first you have to cut off the water"
- "the town debated the purification of the water supply"
- a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants
- "he asked for a drink of water"
- the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
body of water
- "they invaded our territorial waters"
- "they were sitting by the water's edge"
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- liquid excretory product
pee, piddle, piss, urine, weewee
- "the child had to make water"
- "there was blood in his urine"
- secrete or form water, as tears or saliva
- "His eyes watered"
- "My mouth watered at the prospect of a good dinner"
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- "Water the fields"
- fill with tears
- "His eyes were watering"
- provide with water
- "We watered the buffalo"
Synonyms of water
Water is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula H2O. It is a transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, and it is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms (in which it acts as a solvent). It is vital for all known forms of life, despite not providing food, energy or organic micronutrients. Its chemical formula, H2O, indicates that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds. The hydrogen atoms are attached to the oxygen atom at an angle of 104.45°. "Water" is also the name of the liquid state of H2O at standard temperature and pressure.
जल या पानी एक आम रासायनिक पदार्थ है जिसका अणु दो हाइड्रोजन परमाणु और एक ऑक्सीजन परमाणु से बना है - H2O। यह सारे प्राणियों के जीवन का आधार है। आमतौर पर जल शब्द का प्रयोग द्रव अवस्था के लिए उपयोग में लाया जाता है पर यह ठोस अवस्था (बर्फ) और गैसीय अवस्था (भाप या जल वाष्प) में भी पाया जाता है। पानी जल-आत्मीय सतहों पर तरल-क्रिस्टल के रूप में भी पाया जाता है।Also see "Water" on Wikipedia
More matches for water
|water conservation||जल संरक्षण|
|water fountain||जल स्रोत|
|water resistant||जल प्रतिरोधक|
|water filling||पानी भरने|
|watershed||आमूल परिवर्तन काल|
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips to practice grammar effectively
How to greet in Hindi?
Difference between Voice and Speech in Grammar
Types of sentences
What is another word for water ?
Words starting with
What is water meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase water refers to a facility that provides a source of water, or a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants, or the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean), or binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent, or once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles), or liquid excretory product, or secrete or form water, as tears or saliva. See water meaning in Hindi, water definition, translation and meaning of water in Hindi. Find water similar words, water synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of water. Find the answer of what is the meaning of water in Hindi. देखें water का हिन्दी मतलब, water का मीनिंग, water का हिन्दी अर्थ, water का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "water"
What is water meaning in Hindi, water translation in Hindi, water definition, pronunciations and examples of water in Hindi. water का हिन्दी मीनिंग, water का हिन्दी अर्थ, water का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.