wakeful - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of wakeful in English
- carefully observant or attentive; on the lookout for possible danger
argus-eyed, argus-eyed, open-eyed, vigilant
- "a policy of open-eyed awareness"
- "a watchful parent with a toddler in tow"
- "the vigilant eye of the town watch"
- "there was a watchful dignity in the room"
- marked by full consciousness or alertness
जगाते रहनेवाला, ...Subscribe
- "worked every moment of my waking hours"
- (of sleep) easily disturbed
- "a light sleeper"
- "a restless wakeful night"
- "in a light doze"
Words starting with
What is wakeful meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase wakeful refers to carefully observant or attentive; on the lookout for possible danger, or marked by full consciousness or alertness, or (of sleep) easily disturbed. See wakeful meaning in Hindi, wakeful definition, translation and meaning of wakeful in Hindi. Find wakeful similar words, wakeful synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of wakeful. Find the answer of what is the meaning of wakeful in Hindi. देखें wakeful का हिन्दी मतलब, wakeful का मीनिंग, wakeful का हिन्दी अर्थ, wakeful का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "wakeful"
What is wakeful meaning in Hindi, wakeful translation in Hindi, wakeful definition, pronunciations and examples of wakeful in Hindi. wakeful का हिन्दी मीनिंग, wakeful का हिन्दी अर्थ, wakeful का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more