true - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of true in English
- accurately placed or thrown
dead on target
- "he was dead on target"
- "his aim was true"
- accurately fitted; level
- "the window frame isn't quite true"
- devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause or concept or truth
- "true believers bonded together against all who disagreed with them"
- in tune; accurate in pitch
- "a true note"
- expressing or given to expressing the truth
- "a true statement"
- "a truthful person"
- "gave truthful testimony"
- having a legally established claim
lawful, rightful, rightful
- "the legitimate heir"
- "the true and lawful king"
- determined with reference to the earth's axis rather than the magnetic poles
- "true north is geographic north"
- rightly so called
- "a spirit which true men have always admired"
- "a true friend"
- "true courage"
- not pretended; sincerely felt or expressed
- "genuine emotion"
- "her interest in people was unfeigned"
- "true grief"
- consistent with fact or reality; not false
- "it is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true"
- "the story is true"
- "the true meaning of the statement"
- worthy of being depended on
dependable, honest, reliable
- "a dependable worker"
- "a reliable source of information"
- "an honest working stiff"
- "he was true to his word"
- "I would be true for there are those who trust me"
- conforming to definitive criteria
- "Pythagoras was the first true mathematician"
- "the horseshoe crab is not a true crab"
- as acknowledged
admittedly, avowedly, confessedly
- "true, she is the smartest in her class"
- proper alignment; the property possessed by something that is in correct or proper alignment
- "out of true"
- make level, square, balanced, or concentric
- "true up the cylinder of an engine"
Words starting with
What is true meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase true refers to accurately placed or thrown, or accurately fitted; level, or devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause or concept or truth, or in tune; accurate in pitch, or expressing or given to expressing the truth, or having a legally established claim, or as acknowledged, or proper alignment; the property possessed by something that is in correct or proper alignment, or make level, square, balanced, or concentric. See true meaning in Hindi, true definition, translation and meaning of true in Hindi. Find true similar words, true synonyms. Also learn true opposite words, true antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of true. Find the answer of what is the meaning of true in Hindi. देखें true का हिन्दी मतलब, true का मीनिंग, true का हिन्दी अर्थ, true का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "true"
What is true meaning in Hindi, true translation in Hindi, true definition, pronunciations and examples of true in Hindi. true का हिन्दी मीनिंग, true का हिन्दी अर्थ, true का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more