treasure - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of treasure in English
- art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
कला जो अपनी सुंदरता या उत्कृष्टता के लिए मूल्यवान हो
- a collection of precious things
बहुमूल्य वस्तुओं क...Premium
- "the trunk held all her meager treasures"
- any possession that is highly valued by its owner
- "the children returned from the seashore with their shells and other treasures"
- accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.
- "the pirates hid their treasure on a small island in the West Indies"
- be fond of; be attached to
care for, cherish, cherish, hold dear
- hold dear
appreciate, prize, value
- "I prize these old photographs"
Words starting with
What is treasure meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase treasure refers to art highly prized for its beauty or perfection, or a collection of precious things, or any possession that is highly valued by its owner, or accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc., or be fond of; be attached to, or hold dear. See treasure meaning in Hindi, treasure definition, translation and meaning of treasure in Hindi. Find treasure similar words, treasure synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of treasure. Find the answer of what is the meaning of treasure in Hindi. देखें treasure का हिन्दी मतलब, treasure का मीनिंग, treasure का हिन्दी अर्थ, treasure का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "treasure"
What is treasure meaning in Hindi, treasure translation in Hindi, treasure definition, pronunciations and examples of treasure in Hindi. treasure का हिन्दी मीनिंग, treasure का हिन्दी अर्थ, treasure का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more