trace - Meaning in Hindi
trace Word Forms & Inflectionstraces (noun plural)
traced (verb past tense)
tracing (verb present participle)
traces (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of trace in English
- either of two lines that connect a horse's harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree
- a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image
- an indication that something has been present
shadow, shadow, tincture, vestige
- "a tincture of condescension"
- "there wasn't a trace of evidence for the claim"
- a visible mark (as a footprint) left by the passage of person or animal or vehicle
- a suggestion of some quality
- "he detected a ghost of a smile on her face"
- "there was a touch of sarcasm in his tone"
- a just detectable amount
hint, suggestion, tint
- "a hint mockery in her manner"
- "a tint of glamour"
- "he speaks French with a trace of an accent"
- read with difficulty
- "Can you decipher this letter?"
- "The archeologist traced the hieroglyphs"
- follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something
- "trace one's ancestry"
- "trace the student's progress"
- "We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba"
- make a mark or lines on a surface
delineate, describe, draw, line, line
- "draw a line"
- "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
- copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it; make a tracing of
- "trace a design"
- "trace a pattern"
- make one's course or travel along a path; travel or pass over, around, or along
- "The children traced along the edge of the dark forest"
- "The women traced the pasture"
- pursue or chase relentlessly
hound, hound, hunt, hunt
- "the detectives hounded the suspect until they found him"
- "The hunters traced the deer into the woods"
- to go back over again
- "trace your path"
- "we retraced the route we took last summer"
- discover traces of
- "She traced the circumstances of her birth"
Synonyms of trace
- shadow, tincture, vestige
- ghost, touch
- hint, suggestion, tint
- delineate, describe, draw, line
- hound, hunt
More matches for trace
traces obtained निशान मिले trace amounts ट्रेस मात्रा traced upon पर पाया tracer material ट्रेसर सामग्री traces show निशान दिखाएँ traced beyond से आगे traced without बिना देखे traced almost लगभग पाया traceability system ट्रेसबिलिटी सिस्टम tracer rounds ट्रेसर राउंड
Words starting with
What is trace meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase trace refers to either of two lines that connect a horse's harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree, or a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image, or an indication that something has been present, or a visible mark (as a footprint) left by the passage of person or animal or vehicle, or a suggestion of some quality, or a just detectable amount, or read with difficulty. See trace meaning in Hindi, trace definition, translation and meaning of trace in Hindi. Find trace similar words, trace synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of trace. Find the answer of what is the meaning of trace in Hindi. देखें trace का हिन्दी मतलब, trace का मीनिंग, trace का हिन्दी अर्थ, trace का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "trace"
What is trace meaning in Hindi, trace translation in Hindi, trace definition, pronunciations and examples of trace in Hindi. trace का हिन्दी मीनिंग, trace का हिन्दी अर्थ, trace का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)Writing is one such skill that should be encouraged in young children. Read the article and understand what are complex sentences and its structure. Read more »
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.