title - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of title in English
- an informal right to something
- "his claim on her attentions"
- "his title to fame"
- an established or recognized right
- "a strong legal claim to the property"
- "he had no documents confirming his title to his father's estate"
- "he staked his claim"
- an identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'
form of address, title of respect
- "the professor didn't like his friends to use his formal title"
- an appellation signifying nobility
- "`your majesty' is the appropriate title to use in addressing a king"
- the name of a work of art or literary composition etc.
- "he looked for books with the word `jazz' in the title"
- "he refused to give titles to his paintings"
- "I can never remember movie titles"
- a heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with
rubric, statute title
- "Title 8 provided federal help for schools"
- (usually plural) written material introduced into a movie or TV show to give credits or represent dialogue or explain an action
- "the titles go by faster than I can read"
- a general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work
- "the novel had chapter titles"
- a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
deed of conveyance, deed
- "he kept the title to his car in the glove compartment"
- "he signed the deed"
- the status of being a champion
- "he held the title for two years"
- designate by an identifying term
- "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- give a title to
A title is one or more words used before or after a person's name, in certain contexts. It may signify either generation, an official position, or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted between the first and last name. Some titles are hereditary.Also see "Title" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is title meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase title refers to an informal right to something, or an established or recognized right, or an identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General', or an appellation signifying nobility, or the name of a work of art or literary composition etc., or a heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with, or designate by an identifying term. See title meaning in Hindi, title definition, translation and meaning of title in Hindi. Find title similar words, title synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of title. Find the answer of what is the meaning of title in Hindi. देखें title का हिन्दी मतलब, title का मीनिंग, title का हिन्दी अर्थ, title का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "title"
What is title meaning in Hindi, title translation in Hindi, title definition, pronunciations and examples of title in Hindi. title का हिन्दी मीनिंग, title का हिन्दी अर्थ, title का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more