throw - Meaning in Hindi
throw Word Forms & Inflectionsthrows (noun plural)
threw (verb past tense)
thrown (verb past participle)
throwing (verb present participle)
throws (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of throw in English
- casting an object in order to determine an outcome randomly
- "he risked his fortune on a throw of the dice"
- bedclothes consisting of a lightweight cloth covering (an afghan or bedspread) that is casually thrown over something
- the maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam
cam stroke, stroke
- a single chance or instance
- "he couldn't afford $50 a throw"
- the act of throwing (propelling something with a rapid movement of the arm and wrist)
- "the catcher made a good throw to second base"
- to put into a state or activity hastily, suddenly, or carelessly
- "Jane threw dinner together"
- "throw the car into reverse"
- move violently, energetically, or carelessly
- "She threw herself forwards"
- cause to be confused emotionally
bemuse, bewilder, discombobulate
- organize or be responsible for
give, give, have, hold, make
- "give a course"
- "have, throw, or make a party"
- "hold a reception"
- make on a potter's wheel
- "she threw a beautiful teapot"
- put or send forth
cast, contrive, project
- "cast a spell"
- "cast a warm light"
- "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"
- "The setting sun threw long shadows"
- cause to fall off
- "The horse threw its inexperienced rider"
- get rid of
cast off, cast, drop, shake off, shed, throw away, throw off
- "he shed his image as a pushy boss"
- "shed your clothes"
- cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
flip, flip, switch
- "switch on the light"
- "throw the lever"
- propel through the air
- "throw a frisbee"
- place or put with great energy
- "She threw the blanket around the child"
- "thrust the money in the hands of the beggar"
- throw (a die) out onto a flat surface
- "Throw a six"
- utter with force; utter vehemently
- "hurl insults"
- "throw accusations at someone"
- convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture
- "She gave me a dirty look"
- "Throw a glance"
- be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
bedevil, befuddle, confound, confuse, discombobulate, fox, fox, fuddle
- "These questions confuse even the experts"
- "This question befuddled even the teacher"
- "This question completely threw me"
Synonyms of throw
- cam stroke, stroke
- bedevil, befuddle, confound, confuse, discombobulate, fox, fuddle
- flip, switch
- cast, cast off, drop, shake off, shed, throw away, throw off
- cast, contrive, project
- give, have, hold, make
- bemuse, bewilder, discombobulate
More matches for throw
thrown upon फेंक दिया throw light प्रकाश फेंकें thrown open खुला फेंक दिया throwing away फेंकना throws light प्रकाश फेंकता है thrown aside एक तरफा thrown across उछाला thrown around चारों ओर throwing light प्रकाश डालना throwing stones पत्थरबाजी
Words starting with
What is throw meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase throw refers to casting an object in order to determine an outcome randomly, or bedclothes consisting of a lightweight cloth covering (an afghan or bedspread) that is casually thrown over something, or the maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam, or a single chance or instance, or the act of throwing (propelling something with a rapid movement of the arm and wrist), or to put into a state or activity hastily, suddenly, or carelessly. See throw meaning in Hindi, throw definition, translation and meaning of throw in Hindi. Find throw similar words, throw synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of throw. Find the answer of what is the meaning of throw in Hindi. देखें throw का हिन्दी मतलब, throw का मीनिंग, throw का हिन्दी अर्थ, throw का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "throw"
What is throw meaning in Hindi, throw translation in Hindi, throw definition, pronunciations and examples of throw in Hindi. throw का हिन्दी मीनिंग, throw का हिन्दी अर्थ, throw का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.