stick - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of stick in English
- marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
joint, joint, marijuana cigarette, reefer, spliff
- threat of a penalty
- "the policy so far is all stick and no carrot"
- a small thin branch of a tree
- a rectangular quarter pound block of butter or margarine
- informal terms for the leg
peg, peg, pin, pin
- "fever left him weak on his sticks"
- a long implement (usually made of wood) that is shaped so that hockey or polo players can hit a puck or ball
- a lever used by a pilot to control the ailerons and elevators of an airplane
control stick, joystick
- a long thin implement resembling a length of wood
- "a stick of dynamite"
- "cinnamon sticks"
- an implement consisting of a length of wood
- "he collected dry sticks for a campfire"
- "the kid had a candied apple on a stick"
- be or become fixed
- "The door sticks--we will have to plane it"
- "The label stuck to her for the rest of her life"
- be a devoted follower or supporter
- "She sticks to her principles"
- "The residents of this village adhered to Catholicism"
- be loyal to
adhere, stand by, stick by
- "She stood by her husband in times of trouble"
- "The friends stuck together through the war"
- stay put (in a certain place)
stay put, stay, stick around
- "Stay put in the corner here!"
- "Stick around and you will learn something!"
- "We are staying in Detroit; we are not moving to Cincinnati"
- cover and decorate with objects that pierce the surface
- "stick some feathers in the turkey before you serve it"
- fasten with an adhesive material like glue
- "stick the poster onto the wall"
- fasten with or as with pins or nails
- "stick the photo onto the corkboard"
- fasten into place by fixing an end or point into something
- "stick the corner of the sheet under the mattress"
- put, fix, force, or implant
deposit, lodge, lodge, wedge
- "lodge a bullet in the table"
- "stick your thumb in the crack"
- pierce with a thrust using a pointed instrument
- "he stuck the cloth with the needle"
- pierce or penetrate or puncture with something pointed
- "He stuck the needle into his finger"
- stick to firmly
adhere, bind, bind, bond, bond, hold fast, stick to
- "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?"
- come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
adhere, cleave, cleave, cling, cohere
- "The dress clings to her body"
- "The label stuck to the box"
- "The sushi rice grains cohere"
- saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- "I was stung with a huge tax bill"
- "They stuck me with the dinner bill"
- be a mystery or bewildering to
amaze, baffle, beat, bewilder, dumbfound, flummox, get, gravel, mystify, nonplus, perplex, pose, puzzle, stupefy, vex, vex
- "a vexing problem"
- "Got me--I don't know the answer!"
- "This beats me!"
- "This question really stuck me"
Words starting with
What is stick meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase stick refers to marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking, or threat of a penalty, or a small thin branch of a tree, or a rectangular quarter pound block of butter or margarine, or informal terms for the leg, or a long implement (usually made of wood) that is shaped so that hockey or polo players can hit a puck or ball, or be or become fixed. See stick meaning in Hindi, stick definition, translation and meaning of stick in Hindi. Find stick similar words, stick synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of stick. Find the answer of what is the meaning of stick in Hindi. देखें stick का हिन्दी मतलब, stick का मीनिंग, stick का हिन्दी अर्थ, stick का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "stick"
What is stick meaning in Hindi, stick translation in Hindi, stick definition, pronunciations and examples of stick in Hindi. stick का हिन्दी मीनिंग, stick का हिन्दी अर्थ, stick का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more