star - Meaning in Hindi
star Word Forms & Inflectionsstarer (adjective comparative)
stars (noun plural)
starred (verb past tense)
starring (verb present participle)
stars (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of star in English
- indicating the most important performer or role
leading, prima, prima, starring, stellar
- "a star figure skater"
- "a stellar performance"
- "a stellar role"
- "prima ballerina"
- "prima donna"
- "the leading man"
- "the starring role"
- the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
- a star-shaped character * used in printing
- (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
ace, ace, ace, adept, champion, genius, hotshot, maven, mavin, sensation, superstar, virtuoso, whiz, whizz, wiz, wizard
- a performer who receives prominent billing
- an actor who plays a principal role
lead, lead, principal
- a plane figure with 5 or more points; often used as an emblem
- mark with an asterisk
- "Linguists star unacceptable sentences"
- be the star in a performance
- feature as the star
- "The movie stars Dustin Hoffman as an autistic man"
Synonyms of star
- star topology
- ace, adept, champion, genius, hotshot, maven, mavin, sensation, superstar, virtuoso, whiz, whizz, wiz, wizard
- lead, principal
- leading, prima, starring, stellar
A star is an astronomical object comprising a luminous spheroid of plasma held together by self-gravity. The nearest star to Earth is the Sun. Many other stars are visible to the naked eye at night; their immense distances from Earth make them appear as fixed points of light. The most prominent stars have been categorised into constellations and asterisms, and many of the brightest stars have proper names. Astronomers have assembled star catalogues that identify the known stars and provide standardized stellar designations. The observable universe contains an estimated 1022 to 1024 stars. Only about 4,000 of these stars are visible to the naked eye—all within the Milky Way galaxy.
तारे (Stars) स्वयंप्रकाशित (self-luminous) उष्ण वाति की द्रव्यमात्रा से भरपूर विशाल, खगोलीय पिंड हैं। इनका निजी गुरुत्वाकर्षण (gravitation) इनके द्रव्य को संघटित रखता है। मेघरहित आकाश में रात्रि के समय प्रकाश के बिंदुओं की तरह बिखरे हुए, टिमटिमाते प्रकाशवाले बहुत से तारे दिखलाई देते हैं।Also see "Star" on Wikipedia
More matches for star
start आरंभ starch content स्टार्च सामग्री stare right ठीक है starling मैना starting block आरम्भिक अवरोध starting point प्रारम्भिक स्थान starting point प्रारम्भिक मुद्दा starting point प्रारंभ बिन्दु starting material प्रारंभिक सामग्री star wars स्टार वॉर्स
Words starting with
What is star meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase star refers to indicating the most important performer or role, or the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub, or a star-shaped character * used in printing, or (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior, or any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night, or someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field, or mark with an asterisk. See star meaning in Hindi, star definition, translation and meaning of star in Hindi. Find star similar words, star synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of star. Find the answer of what is the meaning of star in Hindi. देखें star का हिन्दी मतलब, star का मीनिंग, star का हिन्दी अर्थ, star का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "star"
What is star meaning in Hindi, star translation in Hindi, star definition, pronunciations and examples of star in Hindi. star का हिन्दी मीनिंग, star का हिन्दी अर्थ, star का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.