softness - Meaning in Hindi
softness Word Forms & Inflectionssoftnesses (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of softness in English
- a disposition to be lenient in judging others
- "softness is not something permitted of good leaders"
- the trait of being effeminate (derogatory of a man)
effeminacy, effeminateness, sissiness, unmanliness, womanishness
- "he was shocked by the softness of the atmosphere surrounding the young prince, arising from the superfluity of the femininity that guided him"
- "Spartans accused Athenians of effeminateness"
- "the students associated science with masculinity and arts with effeminacy"
- the quality of being indistinct and without sharp outlines
blurriness, fogginess, fuzziness, indistinctness
- acting in a manner that is gentle and mild and even-tempered
- "even in the pulpit there are moments when mildness of manner is not enough"
- "his fingers have learned gentleness"
- "suddenly her gigantic power melted into softness for the baby"
- the property of giving little resistance to pressure and being easily cut or molded
- a visual property that is subdued and free from brilliance or glare
- "the softness of the morning sky"
- a sound property that is free from loudness or stridency
- "and in softness almost beyond hearing"
- a state of declining economic condition
- "he attributes the disappointing results to softness in the economy"
- "orders have recently picked up after a period of extreme softness"
- the quality of weather that is deliciously mild and soothing
- "the climate had the softness of the south of France"
- "the day's heat faded into balminess"
- poor physical condition; being out of shape or out of condition (as from a life of ease and luxury)
Synonyms of softness
- effeminacy, effeminateness, sissiness, unmanliness, womanishness
- blurriness, fogginess, fuzziness, indistinctness
- gentleness, mildness
Antonyms of softness
More matches for softness
Words starting with
What is softness meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase softness refers to a disposition to be lenient in judging others, or the trait of being effeminate (derogatory of a man), or the quality of being indistinct and without sharp outlines, or acting in a manner that is gentle and mild and even-tempered, or the property of giving little resistance to pressure and being easily cut or molded, or a visual property that is subdued and free from brilliance or glare. See softness meaning in Hindi, softness definition, translation and meaning of softness in Hindi. Find softness similar words, softness synonyms. Also learn softness opposite words, softness antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of softness. Find the answer of what is the meaning of softness in Hindi. देखें softness का हिन्दी मतलब, softness का मीनिंग, softness का हिन्दी अर्थ, softness का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "softness"
What is softness meaning in Hindi, softness translation in Hindi, softness definition, pronunciations and examples of softness in Hindi. softness का हिन्दी मीनिंग, softness का हिन्दी अर्थ, softness का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.