sober - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of sober in English
- lacking brightness or color; dull.
drab, somber, sombre
- "children in somber brown clothes"
- "drab faded curtains"
- "sober Puritan grey"
- not affected by a chemical substance (especially alcohol).
- dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises.
grave, sedate, solemn
- "a grave God-fearing man"
- "a quiet sedate nature"
- "a solemn promise"
- "as sober as a judge"
- "the judge was solemn as he pronounced sentence"
- completely lacking in playfulness.
- become sober after excessive alcohol consumption.
- "Keep him in bed until he sobers up"
- become more realistic.
- "After thinking about the potential consequences of his plan, he sobered up"
- cause to become sober.
- "A sobering thought"
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
About sober in Hindi
See sober meaning in Hindi, sober definition, translation and meaning of sober in Hindi. Find sober similar words, sober synonyms. Also learn sober opposite words, sober antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of sober. Find the answer of what is the meaning of sober in Hindi. देेखें sober का हिन्दी मतलब, sober का मीनिंग, sober का हिन्दी अर्थ, sober का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "sober"
What is sober meaning in Hindi, sober translation in Hindi, sober definition, pronunciations and examples of sober in Hindi. sober का हिन्दी मीनिंग, sober का हिन्दी अर्थ, sober का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.