silver - Meaning in Hindi
silver - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of silver in English
- expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
eloquent, facile, fluent, silver-tongued, smooth-spoken
- "able to dazzle with his facile tongue"
- "silver speech"
- having the white lustrous sheen of silver
चाँदी की तरह चमकता, ...Premium
- "a land of silver (or silvern) rivers where the salmon leap"
- "repeated scrubbings have given the wood a silvery sheen"
- of lustrous grey; covered with or tinged with the color of silver
argent, argent, silverish, silvery
- "silvery hair"
- made from or largely consisting of silver
- "silver bracelets"
- silverware eating utensils
- a trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition
- a light shade of grey
ash gray, ash grey, silver gray, silver grey
- coins made of silver
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
Ag, Ag, Ag, atomic number 47
- turn silver
- "The man's hair silvered very attractively"
- make silver in color
- "Her worries had silvered her hair"
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam
- "silver the necklace"
Silver is a chemical element with the symbol Ag and atomic number 47. A soft, white, lustrous transition metal, it exhibits the highest electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and reflectivity of any metal. The metal is found in the Earth's crust in the pure, free elemental form, as an alloy with gold and other metals, and in minerals such as argentite and chlorargyrite. Most silver is produced as a byproduct of copper, gold, lead, and zinc refining.
चाँदी एक चमकीली व बहुमूल्य धातु है। इसका परमाणु क्रमांक 47 व परमाणु द्रव्यमान 107.9 है यह एक तन्य धातु है,अतः इसका उपयोग तार व आभूषण बनाने में होता है।Also see "Silver" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
What is another word for silver ?
Sentences with the word silver
Words starting with
What is silver meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase silver refers to expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively, or having the white lustrous sheen of silver, or of lustrous grey; covered with or tinged with the color of silver, or made from or largely consisting of silver, or silverware eating utensils, or a trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition, or turn silver. See silver meaning in Hindi, silver definition, translation and meaning of silver in Hindi. Find silver similar words, silver synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of silver. Find the answer of what is the meaning of silver in Hindi. देखें silver का हिन्दी मतलब, silver का मीनिंग, silver का हिन्दी अर्थ, silver का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "silver"
What is silver meaning in Hindi, silver translation in Hindi, silver definition, pronunciations and examples of silver in Hindi. silver का हिन्दी मीनिंग, silver का हिन्दी अर्थ, silver का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.