sight - Meaning in Hindi
sight - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of sight in English
- the act of looking or seeing or observing
देखने या निगाह डालने या निगरानी करने की क्रिया
survey, survey, view, view
अवलोकन, निरीक्षण, सर्वेक्षण
- "he tried to get a better view of it"
- "his survey of the battlefield was limited"
- the range of vision
- "out of sight of land"
- the ability to see; the visual faculty
vision, visual modality, visual sense
- an instance of visual perception
- "the sight of his wife brought him back to reality"
- "the train was an unexpected sight"
- a range of mental vision
- "in his sight she could do no wrong"
- anything that is seen
- "he was a familiar sight on the television"
- "they went to Paris to see the sights"
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, heap, lot, lot, mass, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, peck, pile, plenty, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad
- "a batch of letters"
- "a deal of trouble"
- "a lot of money"
- "a slew of journalists"
- "a wad of money"
- "he made a mint on the stock market"
- "it must have cost plenty"
- "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"
- catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
- "he caught sight of the king's men coming over the ridge"
- take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
Ad-free experience & much more
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Difference between Voice and Speech in Grammar
Difference between I and Me
Types of nouns
What is another word for sight ?
Words starting with
What is sight meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase sight refers to the act of looking or seeing or observing, or the range of vision, or the ability to see; the visual faculty, or an instance of visual perception, or a range of mental vision, or anything that is seen, or catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes. See sight meaning in Hindi, sight definition, translation and meaning of sight in Hindi. Find sight similar words, sight synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of sight. Find the answer of what is the meaning of sight in Hindi. देखें sight का हिन्दी मतलब, sight का मीनिंग, sight का हिन्दी अर्थ, sight का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "sight"
What is sight meaning in Hindi, sight translation in Hindi, sight definition, pronunciations and examples of sight in Hindi. sight का हिन्दी मीनिंग, sight का हिन्दी अर्थ, sight का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.