rule - Meaning in Hindi
rule - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of rule in English
- something regarded as a normative example
convention, formula, normal, pattern
- "his formula for impressing visitors"
- "the convention of not naming the main character"
- "violence is the rule not the exception"
- the duration of a monarch's or government's power
- "during the rule of Elizabeth"
- dominance or power through legal authority
- "France held undisputed dominion over vast areas of Africa"
- "the rule of Caesar"
- (linguistics) a rule describing (or prescribing) a linguistic practice
- directions that define the way a game or sport is to be conducted
- "he knew the rules of chess"
- prescribed guide for conduct or action
- any one of a systematic body of regulations defining the way of life of members of a religious order
- "the rule of St. Dominic"
- a basic generalization that is accepted as true and that can be used as a basis for reasoning or conduct
- "their principles of composition characterized all their works"
- a rule or law concerning a natural phenomenon or the function of a complex system
- "the principle of jet propulsion"
- "the principle of the conservation of mass"
- "the right-hand rule for inductive fields"
- (mathematics) a standard procedure for solving a class of mathematical problems
- "he determined the upper bound with Descartes' rule of signs"
- "he gave us a general formula for attacking polynomials"
- a principle or condition that customarily governs behavior
- "it was his rule to take a walk before breakfast"
- "short haircuts were the regulation"
- measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths
- keep in check
harness, harness, rein, rein
- "rule one's temper"
- decide with authority
- "The King decreed that all firstborn males should be killed"
- decide on and make a declaration about
- "find someone guilty"
- mark or draw with a ruler
- "rule the margins"
- exercise authority over; as of nations
- "Who is governing the country now?"
- be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
dominate, predominate, prevail, reign
- "Hispanics predominate in this neighborhood"
- "Money reigns supreme here"
- have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
Ad-free experience & much more
Shakespearean phrases that are used even today
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
Difference between Voice and Speech in Grammar
What is another word for rule ?
Words starting with
What is rule meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase rule refers to something regarded as a normative example, or the duration of a monarch's or government's power, or dominance or power through legal authority, or (linguistics) a rule describing (or prescribing) a linguistic practice, or directions that define the way a game or sport is to be conducted, or prescribed guide for conduct or action, or keep in check. See rule meaning in Hindi, rule definition, translation and meaning of rule in Hindi. Find rule similar words, rule synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of rule. Find the answer of what is the meaning of rule in Hindi. देखें rule का हिन्दी मतलब, rule का मीनिंग, rule का हिन्दी अर्थ, rule का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "rule"
What is rule meaning in Hindi, rule translation in Hindi, rule definition, pronunciations and examples of rule in Hindi. rule का हिन्दी मीनिंग, rule का हिन्दी अर्थ, rule का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.