roll - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of roll in English
- a flight maneuver; aircraft rotates about its longitudinal axis without changing direction or losing altitude
- the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
- a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
coil, curl, curl, curlicue, gyre, ringlet, scroll, whorl
- a roll of currency notes (often taken as the resources of a person or business etc.)
- "he shot his roll on a bob-tailed nag"
- small rounded bread either plain or sweet
- rotary motion of an object around its own axis
axial motion, axial rotation
- "wheels in axial rotation"
- a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
peal, pealing, rolling
- the sound of a drum (especially a snare drum) beaten rapidly and continuously
drum roll, paradiddle
- a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
roller, rolling wave
- a list of names
- "his name was struck off the rolls"
- a document that can be rolled up (as for storage)
- photographic film rolled up inside a container to protect it from light
- anything rolled up in cylindrical form
- the act of throwing dice
- walking with a swaying gait
- occur in soft rounded shapes
- "The hills rolled past"
- sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- emit, produce, or utter with a deep prolonged reverberating sound
- "rolling drums"
- "The thunder rolled"
- move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
flap, undulate, wave, wave, wave
- "The curtains undulated"
- "the waves rolled towards the beach"
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- "The President's convoy rolled past the crowds"
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
cast, drift, ramble, range, range, roam, rove, stray, swan, swan, swan, tramp, vagabond, wander
- "roving vagabonds"
- "The cattle roam across the prairie"
- "The gypsies roamed the woods"
- "the laborers drift from one town to the next"
- "the wandering Jew"
- "They rolled from town to town"
- move, rock, or sway from side to side
- "The ship rolled on the heavy seas"
- cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
- "She rolled the ball"
- "They rolled their eyes at his words"
- move by turning over or rotating
- "The child rolled down the hill"
- "turn over on your left side"
- begin operating or running
- "The cameras were rolling"
- "The presses are already rolling"
- arrange or or coil around
twine, wind, wind, wrap
- "roll your hair around your finger"
- "She wrapped her arms around the child"
- "Twine the thread around the spool"
- flatten or spread with a roller
- "roll out the paper"
- pronounce with a roll, of the phoneme /r/
- "She rolls her r's"
- boil vigorously
- "The liquid was seething"
- "The water rolled"
- shape by rolling
- "roll a cigarette"
- take the shape of a roll or cylinder
- "the carpet rolled out"
- "Yarn rolls well"
- show certain properties when being rolled
- "dried-out tobacco rolls badly"
- "The carpet rolls unevenly"
- execute a roll, in tumbling
- "The gymnasts rolled and jumped"
Words starting with
What is roll meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase roll refers to a flight maneuver; aircraft rotates about its longitudinal axis without changing direction or losing altitude, or the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling), or a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals), or a roll of currency notes (often taken as the resources of a person or business etc.), or small rounded bread either plain or sweet, or rotary motion of an object around its own axis, or occur in soft rounded shapes. See roll meaning in Hindi, roll definition, translation and meaning of roll in Hindi. Find roll similar words, roll synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of roll. Find the answer of what is the meaning of roll in Hindi. देखें roll का हिन्दी मतलब, roll का मीनिंग, roll का हिन्दी अर्थ, roll का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "roll"
What is roll meaning in Hindi, roll translation in Hindi, roll definition, pronunciations and examples of roll in Hindi. roll का हिन्दी मीनिंग, roll का हिन्दी अर्थ, roll का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more