roar - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of roar in English
- a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
bellow, bellow, bellowing, holla, holler, hollering, hollo, holloa, roaring, yowl
- "his bellow filled the hallway"
- a deep prolonged loud noise
boom, roaring, thunder
- the sound made by a lion
- laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- utter words loudly and forcefully
- "`Get out of here,' he roared"
- make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- "The water roared down the chute"
- "The wind was howling in the trees"
- emit long loud cries
howl, howl, ululate, wail, yaup, yawl
- "howl with sorrow"
- "wail in self-pity"
- make a loud noise, as of animal
- "The bull bellowed"
- act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- "desperadoes from the hills regularly roared in to take over the town"
Words starting with
What is roar meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase roar refers to a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal), or a deep prolonged loud noise, or the sound made by a lion, or laugh unrestrainedly and heartily, or utter words loudly and forcefully, or make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles. See roar meaning in Hindi, roar definition, translation and meaning of roar in Hindi. Find roar similar words, roar synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of roar. Find the answer of what is the meaning of roar in Hindi. देखें roar का हिन्दी मतलब, roar का मीनिंग, roar का हिन्दी अर्थ, roar का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "roar"
What is roar meaning in Hindi, roar translation in Hindi, roar definition, pronunciations and examples of roar in Hindi. roar का हिन्दी मीनिंग, roar का हिन्दी अर्थ, roar का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more