right - Meaning in Hindi
right Word Forms & Inflectionsrighter (adjective comparative)
rightest (adjective superlative)
rights (noun plural)
righted (verb past tense)
righting (verb present participle)
rights (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of right in English
- precisely accurate
- "a veracious account"
- being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the east when facing north
- "a right-hand turn"
- "my right hand"
- "right center field"
- "the right bank of a river is the bank on your right side when you are facing downstream"
- of or belonging to the political or intellectual right
- intended for the right hand
- "a right-hand glove"
- in accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure
- "the right way to open oysters"
- "what's the right word for this?"
- socially right or correct
- "correct behavior"
- "it isn't right to leave the party without saying goodbye"
- having the axis perpendicular to the base
- "a right angle"
- (of the side of cloth or clothing) facing or intended to face outward
- "be sure your shirt is right side out"
- "the right side of the cloth showed the pattern"
- (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier
- "a right fine day"
- "that is one fine dog"
- most suitable or right for a particular purpose
good, good, ripe, ripe
- "a good time to plant tomatoes"
- "the right time to act"
- "the time is ripe for great sociological changes"
- correct in opinion or judgment
- "time proved him right"
- free from error; especially conforming to fact or truth
- "the correct answer"
- "the correct version"
- "the right answer"
- "the right decision"
- "took the right road"
- appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs
- "everything in its proper place"
- "she is not suitable for the position"
- "the right man for the job"
- in conformance with justice or law or morality
- "do the right thing and confess"
- in or into a satisfactory condition
- "put things right"
- "things are right again now"
- toward or on the right; also used figuratively
- "he looked right and left"
- "the party has moved right"
- to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
all, all, altogether, completely, entirely, totally, whole, wholly
- "a totally new situation"
- "a whole new idea"
- "an altogether new approach"
- "entirely satisfied with the meal"
- "he fell right into the trap"
- "he was wholly convinced"
- "it was completely different from what we expected"
- "it was not altogether her fault"
- "she felt right at home"
- "the directions were all wrong"
- "was completely at fault"
- (Southern regional intensive) very; to a great degree
mightily, mighty, powerful
- "he's mighty tired"
- "it is powerful humid"
- "that boy is powerful big now"
- "the baby is mighty cute"
- "they have a right nice place"
- "they rejoiced mightily"
- "he fell flop on his face"
- "she called right after dinner"
- an interjection expressing agreement
- in the right manner; correctly; suitably
decent, decently, properly
- "can't you carry me decent?"
- "please do your job properly!"
- in an accurate manner
- "he guessed right"
- "the flower had been correctly depicted by his son"
- precisely, exactly
- "stand right here!"
- in accordance with moral or social standards
- "do right by him"
- "that serves him right"
- (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing
- "film rights"
- "mineral rights"
- location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east
- "he stood on the right"
- those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged
- the hand that is on the right side of the body
- "he writes with his right hand but pitches with his left"
- "hit him with quick rights to the body"
- an abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature
- "a right is not something that somebody gives you; it is something that nobody can take away"
- "Certain rights can never be granted to the government but must be kept in the hands of the people"
- "they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights"
- anything in accord with principles of justice
- "he feels he is in the right"
- "the rightfulness of his claim"
- the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right
right field, rightfield
- a turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east
- "take a right at the corner"
- make reparations or amends for
compensate, correct, redress
- "right a wrongs done to the victims of the Holocaust"
- put in or restore to an upright position
- "They righted the sailboat that had capsized"
- regain an upright or proper position
- "The capsized boat righted again"
- make right or correct
- "Correct the mistakes"
- "rectify the calculation"
Synonyms of right
- right field, rightfield
- right hand
- right wing
- correct, rectify
- compensate, correct, redress
- good, ripe
- all, altogether, completely, entirely, totally, whole, wholly
- mightily, mighty, powerful
- right on
- decent, decently, properly
- aright, correctly
Antonyms of right
Rights are legal, social, or ethical principles of freedom or entitlement; that is, rights are the fundamental normative rules about what is allowed of people or owed to people according to some legal system, social convention, or ethical theory. Rights are of essential importance in such disciplines as law and ethics, especially theories of justice and deontology.Also see "Rights" on Wikipedia
More matches for right
rights act अधिकार अधिनियम right hand सीधा हाथ right thing सही बात right hand दाहिना हाथ right angles दायाँ कोण rights reserved आरक्षित अधिकार right side दाहिनी ओर right direction सही दिशा right arm दाहिना हाथ right way सही राह
Words starting with
What is right meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase right refers to precisely accurate, or being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the east when facing north, or of or belonging to the political or intellectual right, or intended for the right hand, or in accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure, or socially right or correct, or toward or on the right; also used figuratively, or (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing, or make reparations or amends for. See right meaning in Hindi, right definition, translation and meaning of right in Hindi. Find right similar words, right synonyms. Also learn right opposite words, right antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of right. Find the answer of what is the meaning of right in Hindi. देखें right का हिन्दी मतलब, right का मीनिंग, right का हिन्दी अर्थ, right का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "right"
What is right meaning in Hindi, right translation in Hindi, right definition, pronunciations and examples of right in Hindi. right का हिन्दी मीनिंग, right का हिन्दी अर्थ, right का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.