release - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of release in English
- (music) the act or manner of terminating a musical phrase or tone
- a process that liberates or discharges something
- "the release of iodine from the thyroid gland"
- "there was a sudden release of oxygen"
- euphemistic expressions for death
departure, exit, expiration, going, going, loss, loss, passing
- "thousands mourned his passing"
- an announcement distributed to members of the press in order to supplement or replace an oral presentation
handout, press release
- a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation
- a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film)
- "a new release from the London Symphony Orchestra"
- activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
outlet, vent, vent
- "he gave vent to his anger"
- "she had no other outlet for her feelings"
- the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
discharge, dismissal, dismissal, dismission, firing, liberation, sack, sack, sacking
- a formal written statement of relinquishment
- the act of liberating someone or something
- generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids
- "release a hormone into the blood stream"
- "secrete digestive juices"
- eliminate (a substance)
discharge, eject, exhaust, expel
- "combustion products are exhausted in the engine"
- "the plant releases a gas"
- make (assets) available
free, free, free, unblock, unfreeze
- "release the holdings in the dictator's bank account"
- prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
bring out, issue, publish, put out
- "publish a magazine or newspaper"
- let (something) fall or spill from a container
- "turn the flour onto a plate"
- release, as from one's grip
let go of, let go, relinquish
- "Let go of the door handle, please!"
- "relinquish your grip on the rope--you won't fall"
- release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
free, free, free, liberate
- part with a possession or right
free, free, free, give up, relinquish, resign
- "I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest"
- "resign a claim to the throne"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
free, free, free, liberate, loose, unloose, unloosen
- make (information) available for publication
free, free, free
- "release the list with the names of the prisoners"
Words starting with
What is release meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase release refers to (music) the act or manner of terminating a musical phrase or tone, or a process that liberates or discharges something, or euphemistic expressions for death, or an announcement distributed to members of the press in order to supplement or replace an oral presentation, or a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation, or a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism, or generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids. See release meaning in Hindi, release definition, translation and meaning of release in Hindi. Find release similar words, release synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of release. Find the answer of what is the meaning of release in Hindi. देखें release का हिन्दी मतलब, release का मीनिंग, release का हिन्दी अर्थ, release का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "release"
What is release meaning in Hindi, release translation in Hindi, release definition, pronunciations and examples of release in Hindi. release का हिन्दी मीनिंग, release का हिन्दी अर्थ, release का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more