rail - Meaning in Hindi
rail Word Forms & Inflections
railed (verb past tense)
railing (verb present participle)
rails (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of rail in English
- any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud
- a horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal)
- short for railway
- "he traveled by rail"
- "he was concerned with rail safety"
- a barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports
- a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
rails, runway, track
- criticize severely
- "He fulminated against the Republicans' plan to cut Medicare"
- "She railed against the bad social policies"
- spread negative information about
revile, vilify, vituperate
- "The Nazi propaganda vilified the Jews"
- complain bitterly
- fish with a handline over the rails of a boat
- "They are railing for fresh fish"
- lay with rails
- "hundreds of miles were railed out here"
- travel by rail or train
- "She trained to Hamburg"
- "They railed from Rome to Venice"
- convey (goods etc.) by rails
- "fresh fruit are railed from Italy to Belgium"
- separate with a railing
- "rail off the crowds from the Presidential palace"
- provide with rails
- "The yard was railed"
- enclose with rails
- "rail in the old graves"
Synonyms of rail
More matches for rail
|railway company||रेलवे कंपनी|
|railroad tracks||रेलवे ट्रैक|
|railway line||रेलवे लाइन|
|railway system||रेलवे प्रणाली|
|railroad employees||रेल कर्मचारियों|
|rail lines||रेल लाइन|
|rail service||रेल सेवा|
|railroad station||रेलरोड स्टेशन|
|railway track||रेलवे ट्रैक|
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
Words starting with
What is rail meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase rail refers to any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud, or a horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal), or short for railway, or a barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports, or a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll, or criticize severely. See rail meaning in Hindi, rail definition, translation and meaning of rail in Hindi. Find rail similar words, rail synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of rail. Find the answer of what is the meaning of rail in Hindi. देखें rail का हिन्दी मतलब, rail का मीनिंग, rail का हिन्दी अर्थ, rail का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "rail"
What is rail meaning in Hindi, rail translation in Hindi, rail definition, pronunciations and examples of rail in Hindi. rail का हिन्दी मीनिंग, rail का हिन्दी अर्थ, rail का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.